The town of San Cristóbal is located in the Municipality of San Luis de la Paz (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 8 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #336 of the whole municipality. San Cristóbal is at 2,002 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Cristóbal is located at 22.5 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of San Luis de la Paz, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Cristóbal.
Where is San Cristóbal? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Cristóbal (Guanajuato)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
The population of San Cristóbal (Guanajuato) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San CristóbalDo you want to stay in San Cristóbal? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to San Cristóbal:
- MHOTEL LA CONCHA: 12 km away, direction Southeast (9 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LA PASADITA: 18 km away, direction East (13 minutes by car)
- HOTEL BOUTIQUE CASA DIAMANTE: 24 km away, direction Northeast (20 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LA VILLA DE POZOS: 25 km away, direction Northeast (18 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Cristóbal
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Cristóbal, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Luis de la Paz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Cristóbal.
Photos of San Cristóbal
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Cristóbal? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Cristóbal.
The Postal Code of San Cristóbal (Guanajuato) is 37917
Are you going to send a letter to San Cristóbal? Do you have a friend in San Cristóbal and want to send them a gift through the postal service? The Postal Code of San Cristóbal consists of the following 5 digits: 37917. If you want to know more about how Post Codes are determined in Mexico, the first two postal digits of San Cristóbal ("37") correspond to the state code of Guanajuato, and the last three correspond to the people themselves. In Mexico, the same ZIP code can be assigned to several towns.
Vote for San Cristóbal
Do you like San Cristóbal or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Cristóbal to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Luis de la Paz
- Agua Dulce (- inhabitants)
- Aguacate (10 inhabitants)
- Arroyo Colorado (2 inhabitants)
- Cuatro Esquinas (33 inhabitants)
- El Pringón (491 inhabitants)
- El Rincón de la Mora (6 inhabitants)
- El Saunado (3 inhabitants)
- La Ceja (La Ceja de Palmillas) (15 inhabitants)
- La Mesa de Jesús (197 inhabitants)
- Providencia de los Molina (252 inhabitants)
- La Trinidad de Palo Alto (- inhabitants)
- Las Adjuntas de Arriba (5 inhabitants)
- Paredes (86 inhabitants)
- Pinihuán (4 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (188 inhabitants)