The town of San Carlos is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 8 inhabitants. San Carlos is at 657 meters of altitude.
Where is San Carlos? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of San Carlos in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in San Carlos.
Need to locate a certain San Carlos building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Carlos (Chiapas) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Carlos
With the satellite map of San Carlos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of San Carlos.
Vote for San Carlos. Opinions.
Do you like San Carlos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Carlos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Arroyo el Salitral (San Francisco) (11 inhabitants)
- Cinco Hermanos (6 inhabitants)
- Dos Flores (6 inhabitants)
- El Corralito (8 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (20 inhabitants)
- Jorge Cambrano Gómez (3 inhabitants)
- La Fortuna (5 inhabitants)
- La Paz (- inhabitants)
- La Peña (3 inhabitants)
- La Pureza (4 inhabitants)
- Los Olivos (5 inhabitants)
- Montecristo (7 inhabitants)
- San Ángel (27 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (- inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (- inhabitants)