The town of San Lorenzo is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. San Lorenzo is at 582 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is San Lorenzo? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Lorenzo (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Lorenzo, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of San Lorenzo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Lorenzo (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Lorenzo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Lorenzo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Lorenzo.
Vote for San Lorenzo. Opinions.
Do you like San Lorenzo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Lorenzo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Alto el Pashtal (- inhabitants)
- Nueva Aurora (11 inhabitants)
- Eleazar (8 inhabitants)
- El Rioji (5 inhabitants)
- El Záfiro (2 inhabitants)
- Esquipulas (- inhabitants)
- El Limoncito (- inhabitants)
- La Asunción (- inhabitants)
- La Suiza (3 inhabitants)
- Las Brisas (52 inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (9 inhabitants)
- Nuevo León (2 inhabitants)
- Nuevo México (13 inhabitants)
- San Martín (6 inhabitants)
- San Juditas (- inhabitants)