The town of San Antonio de los Altos is located in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. San Antonio de los Altos is at 1,566 meters of altitude.
Where is San Antonio de los Altos? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Antonio de los Altos (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain San Antonio de los Altos building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Antonio de los Altos (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Antonio de los Altos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Antonio de los Altos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Comitán de Domínguez. You can search free satellite map (2022) of San Antonio de los Altos.
Vote for San Antonio de los Altos. Opinions.
Do you like San Antonio de los Altos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Antonio de los Altos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez
- Anexo Arturo Albores Velasco (12 inhabitants)
- Candelaria Concepción (48 inhabitants)
- El Vergel Dolores (90 inhabitants)
- El Diamante (67 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Buenavista (489 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe el Jagüey (121 inhabitants)
- La Estrella (34 inhabitants)
- La Lagunita (7 inhabitants)
- Laguna Larga (366 inhabitants)
- Playa Linda (8 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Sabinal Paso Blanco (1 inhabitants)
- San Juan (24 inhabitants)
- San Mateo (58 inhabitants)
- San Miguel Chiquinivaltic (7 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (5 inhabitants)