The town of La Azucena is located in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. La Azucena is at 1,582 meters of altitude.
Where is La Azucena? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Azucena (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Azucena, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain La Azucena building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Azucena (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Azucena
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Azucena, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Comitán de Domínguez. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Azucena.
Vote for La Azucena. Opinions.
Do you like La Azucena? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Azucena so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez
- El Encanto (28 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (4 inhabitants)
- La Merced Tercera Sección (248 inhabitants)
- Refugio Chichimá (10 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Ogotzil (455 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Tres Ocotes (19 inhabitants)
- San Caralampio Sapugana (99 inhabitants)
- San José Yocnajab (2455 inhabitants)
- San José los Pinos (36 inhabitants)
- San Juan (24 inhabitants)
- San Vicente el Rosario (59 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena de las Agujas (82 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (64 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa Naxhauc (5 inhabitants)
- Solferín (7 inhabitants)