The town of San Antonio is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 6 inhabitants. San Antonio is at 524 meters of altitude.
Where is San Antonio? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Antonio (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Antonio and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Antonio (Chiapas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Antonio
With the satellite map of San Antonio will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Jiquipilas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of San Antonio.
Vote for San Antonio. Opinions.
Do you like San Antonio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Antonio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- Ana Patricia (14 inhabitants)
- California (- inhabitants)
- El Ámbar (1 inhabitants)
- El Capricho (5 inhabitants)
- El Encanto (1 inhabitants)
- El Olimpo (5 inhabitants)
- El Sauz (5 inhabitants)
- Hoja Blanca (9 inhabitants)
- Jorge Farrera (- inhabitants)
- La Alta Unión (7 inhabitants)
- La Muralla (- inhabitants)
- La Nueva Unión (- inhabitants)
- Las Marías (2 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (7 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Durango (2 inhabitants)