The town of San Antonio is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Viejo (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #66 of the whole municipality. San Antonio is at 20 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Antonio is located at 16.8 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Benito Juárez, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Cd. Cuauhtémoc) it is at 18.4 kilometers in direction Northwest. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Antonio.
Where is San Antonio? How to get there? Map
Location map of San Antonio in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San Antonio, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain San Antonio building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Antonio (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Antonio
With the satellite map of San Antonio will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pueblo Viejo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of San Antonio.
Vote for San Antonio. Opinions.
Do you like San Antonio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Antonio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Viejo
- Anáhuac (14116 inhabitants)
- Bella Vista (345 inhabitants)
- Clemente Torres (108 inhabitants)
- Ejido Epifanio Navarro (20 inhabitants)
- El Crucero (Estación Pedernales) (657 inhabitants)
- El Establo (2 inhabitants)
- José Asunción Flores Estrada (20 inhabitants)
- Juan Ríos Pescador (6 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Dieciséis (- inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Veintidós (6 inhabitants)
- La Floresta (3 inhabitants)
- La Mina (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Manzano (9 inhabitants)
- Rancho Tenerife (4 inhabitants)
- San Jorge (- inhabitants)