El Naranjal (Pueblo Viejo, Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Naranjal, a beautiful tiny town of 6 inhabitants in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave
The town of El Naranjal is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Viejo (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #50 of the whole municipality. El Naranjal is at 2 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Naranjal is located at 23.1 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Benito Juárez, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Cd. Cuauhtémoc) it is at 23.6 kilometers in direction West. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Naranjal.
Where is El Naranjal? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Naranjal in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Naranjal, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of El Naranjal
With the satellite map of El Naranjal will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pueblo Viejo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Naranjal.
Photos of El Naranjal
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Naranjal, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Naranjal, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Naranjal. Opinions.
Do you like El Naranjal? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Naranjal so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Viejo
- Astilleros y Baraderos Rey Mar (11 inhabitants)
- Bella Vista (4 inhabitants)
- El Higuerón (La Aguadilla) (- inhabitants)
- El Naranjal (3 inhabitants)
- El Naranjal (6 inhabitants)
- El Pinolillo (3 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (515 inhabitants)
- José Asunción Flores Estrada (20 inhabitants)
- La Floresta (3 inhabitants)
- La Ladrillera (70 inhabitants)
- Las Nieves (3 inhabitants)
- Llano Grande (9 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (2 inhabitants)
- Paso del Canal (Paso a Playa Hermosa) (46 inhabitants)
- Primero de Mayo (Los Mangos) (5011 inhabitants)