The town of San Antonio is located in the Municipality of Lázaro Cárdenas (in the State of Quintana Roo). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #79 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Antonio is at 19 meters of altitude.
The town of San Antonio is located at 23.5 kilometers from Kantunilkín, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Antonio.
Where is San Antonio? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Antonio (Quintana Roo)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
The population of San Antonio (Quintana Roo) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San AntonioMany people want to stay in the town of San Antonio itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL POSADA PARAISO: 32 km away, direction North (24 minutes by car)
- POSADA EL PARAISO: 35 km away, direction North (27 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SOL DORADO: 31 km away, direction North (24 minutes by car)
- MISSION HOUSE: 37 km away, direction North (30 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Antonio
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Antonio, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Lázaro Cárdenas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Antonio.
Vote for San Antonio
Do you like San Antonio or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Antonio to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Lázaro Cárdenas
- Kantunilkín (8135 inhabitants)
- Kantunilkín (3 inhabitants)
- Los Danieles (1 inhabitants)
- María Rosalba (4 inhabitants)
- Monte Bravo (8 inhabitants)
- Oxil-Kaax (2 inhabitants)
- Poxil (- inhabitants)
- Quintana (- inhabitants)
- San Carlos (9 inhabitants)
- San Juan de Dios (364 inhabitants)
- San Martiniano (220 inhabitants)
- San Pablo (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (6 inhabitants)
- Tito Santana (2 inhabitants)
- Villa de Guadalupe (- inhabitants)