The town of Los Cedros is located in the Municipality of Lázaro Cárdenas (in the State of Quintana Roo). There are 1 inhabitants. Los Cedros is at 10 meters of altitude.
Where is Los Cedros? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Cedros (Quintana Roo) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of Los Cedros (Quintana Roo) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Los CedrosMany people want to stay in the town of Los Cedros itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MOTEL EL AVENTURERO: 25 km away, direction East (18 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL INTIMISIMO: 22 km away, direction Southeast (17 minutes by car)
- HOTEL OCCIDENTAL AT XCARET DESTINATION: 27 km away, direction Southeast (19 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ESMERALDA: 28 km away, direction Southeast (19 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Los Cedros
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Cedros, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Lázaro Cárdenas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Los Cedros.
Vote for Los Cedros
Do you like Los Cedros or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Los Cedros to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Lázaro Cárdenas
- Arizona (- inhabitants)
- Banco de Cenotes (16 inhabitants)
- Chapulines (4 inhabitants)
- ChunyaxchÃ© (- inhabitants)
- Eben Ezer (52 inhabitants)
- El Cedral (860 inhabitants)
- El Yui (1 inhabitants)
- Esmeralda (6 inhabitants)
- Héroe de Nacozari (146 inhabitants)
- Ixchel (1 inhabitants)
- La Hoyanca de FÃ¡tima (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Valladolid (1533 inhabitants)
- Rancho Talismán (- inhabitants)
- Ronnin (3 inhabitants)
- San Juan (- inhabitants)