San Andrés (Tarímbaro, Michoacán de Ocampo)
The most complete information about the tiny town of San Andrés (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Michoacán de Ocampo has 2 inhabitants?
The town of San Andrés is located in the Municipality of Tarímbaro (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #98 of the whole municipality. San Andrés is at 1,839 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Andrés is located at 4.4 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Tarímbaro, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Andrés.
Where is San Andrés? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Andrés (Michoacán de Ocampo) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Andrés, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of San Andrés? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Andrés (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Andrés
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Andrés, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tarímbaro. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Andrés.
Vote for San Andrés. Opinions.
Do you like San Andrés? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Andrés so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Tarímbaro
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Tarímbaro
- Aríndeo (290 inhabitants)
- Colonia Cueva del Coyote (2 inhabitants)
- Colonia Verónica López (721 inhabitants)
- Cuto del Porvenir (5130 inhabitants)
- El Jagüey (64 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Erandeni I, II y IV (1121 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Laureles Eréndira (1379 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento San José de la Palma (1318 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Villa Tzipekua (Fraccionamiento Erandeni 3) (919 inhabitants)
- Granja Francisca (Hacienda del Ingeniero J. Ángeles) (4 inhabitants)
- La Magdalena (Ex-Hacienda de la Magdalena) (157 inhabitants)
- Rancho del Señor Tapia (2 inhabitants)
- San Andrés (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro de los Sauces (2629 inhabitants)
- Santa María (951 inhabitants)