Roy González (Chihuahua)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of Roy González, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 5 inhabitants of Chihuahua.
The town of Roy González is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 5 inhabitants. Roy González is at 2,120 meters of altitude.
Where is Roy González? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Roy González (Chihuahua)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Roy González? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Roy González (Chihuahua) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Roy González
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Roy González, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Roy González.
Vote for Roy González. Opinions.
Do you like Roy González? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Roy González so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Cuauhtémoc
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Chihuahua (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Campo 116 (58 inhabitants)
- Campo 22 (286 inhabitants)
- Campo 1 1/2 C (40 inhabitants)
- El Capulin (4 inhabitants)
- Huerta Martínez (- inhabitants)
- Huerto los Turines (- inhabitants)
- Ramón Domínguez (- inhabitants)
- San José (- inhabitants)
- Rancho D45 (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho García Uranga (- inhabitants)
- Rancho la Nogalera (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Loma Verde (18 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (5 inhabitants)
- San Diego del Monte (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (3 inhabitants)