The town of Roy González is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 5 inhabitants. Roy González is at 2,120 meters of altitude.
Where is Roy González? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Roy González (Chihuahua)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Roy González? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Roy González (Chihuahua) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Roy González
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Roy González, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Roy González.
Vote for Roy González. Opinions.
Do you like Roy González? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Roy González so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Campo 4 1/2 (121 inhabitants)
- Campo 17 (110 inhabitants)
- Rancho Golden Buñiga (- inhabitants)
- Corrales El Pastor (3 inhabitants)
- El Lobo (La Manga) (- inhabitants)
- El Ojito (9 inhabitants)
- El Potrillo (17 inhabitants)
- Mesa del Ahorcado (4 inhabitants)
- Huerta Rancho Nuevo (- inhabitants)
- La Guajolota (- inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas (698 inhabitants)
- Los Sauces (4 inhabitants)
- Maderas Bernardo (7 inhabitants)
- Ramón Domínguez (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Cinco Hermanos (3 inhabitants)