Roberto Dzul (Quintana Roo)
Maps, photos and statistics of Roberto Dzul, a beautiful tiny town of 1 inhabitants of the State of Quintana Roo
The town of Roberto Dzul is located in the Municipality of Lázaro Cárdenas (in the State of Quintana Roo). There are 1 inhabitants. Roberto Dzul is at 20 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Roberto Dzul? How to get there? Map
Location map of Roberto Dzul in Quintana Roo: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Roberto Dzul, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Roberto Dzul building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village.
The population of Roberto Dzul (Quintana Roo) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Roberto Dzul
With the satellite map of Roberto Dzul will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Lázaro Cárdenas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Roberto Dzul.
Vote for Roberto Dzul
Do you like Roberto Dzul or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Roberto Dzul to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Lázaro Cárdenas
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Quintana Roo (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Lázaro Cárdenas
- Nuevo Pueblo Mercedes (9 inhabitants)
- Chiquilá (2311 inhabitants)
- La Curva del Diablo (1 inhabitants)
- La Unión (19 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Valladolid Uno (1 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Xcán (1088 inhabitants)
- Oxil-Kaax (2 inhabitants)
- Poxil (- inhabitants)
- Roberto Dzul (1 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (2 inhabitants)
- San Ángel (1271 inhabitants)
- San Bernardo (1 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (3 inhabitants)
- Villa de Guadalupe (1 inhabitants)
- Yokdzonot (- inhabitants)