The town of San Javier is located in the Municipality of Lázaro Cárdenas (in the State of Quintana Roo). There are 13 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #71 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Javier is at 19 meters of altitude.
The town of San Javier is located at 25.5 kilometers from Kantunilkín, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Javier.
Satellite photo of San Javier
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Javier, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Lázaro Cárdenas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Javier.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Quintana Roo State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of San Javier (Quintana Roo) is 13 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San JavierMany people want to stay in the town of San Javier itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL POSADA PARAISO: 34 km away, direction North (26 minutes by car)
- POSADA EL PARAISO: 35 km away, direction North (25 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SOL DORADO: 42 km away, direction North (35 minutes by car)
- MISSION HOUSE: 34 km away, direction North (25 minutes by car)
Where is San Javier? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Javier (Quintana Roo) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Vote for San Javier
Do you like San Javier or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Javier to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Lázaro Cárdenas
- Chiquilá (2311 inhabitants)
- El Tintal (1015 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Victoria (77 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Zaragoza (2389 inhabitants)
- Ixchel (1 inhabitants)
- Jungla Maya (14 inhabitants)
- KantunilkÃn (- inhabitants)
- Laja (1 inhabitants)
- Los Aluxes (1 inhabitants)
- San Arturo (- inhabitants)
- San Eusebio (20 inhabitants)
- San José Chumpús (- inhabitants)
- Santa Melva (44 inhabitants)
- Solferino (767 inhabitants)
- Villa de Guadalupe (- inhabitants)