The town of Reforma is located in the Municipality of Arriaga (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. Reforma is at 194 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Reforma? How to get there? Map
Online map of Reforma (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of Reforma (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near ReformaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Reforma, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Reforma so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL AMERICA: 9 km away, direction South (7 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EL PARADOR: 10 km away, direction South (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CASA DEL REY: 10 km away, direction South (8 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LAS PALMAS: 10 km away, direction South (7 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Reforma
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Reforma, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Arriaga. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Reforma.
Vote for Reforma
Do you like Reforma or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Reforma to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Arriaga
- El Cobano (- inhabitants)
- El Lirio (3 inhabitants)
- Arroyito (4 inhabitants)
- El Rayanal (- inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (- inhabitants)
- El Sinaí (8 inhabitants)
- Grijalva (- inhabitants)
- Jerusalén (- inhabitants)
- La Antorcha (2 inhabitants)
- La Piedad (- inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (- inhabitants)
- Las Margaritas (31 inhabitants)
- Los Mangos (4 inhabitants)
- Lucitania (1 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (- inhabitants)