The town of Reforma is located in the Municipality of Arriaga (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. Reforma is at 194 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Reforma? How to get there? Map
Online map of Reforma (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Reforma building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Reforma (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Reforma
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Reforma, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Arriaga. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Reforma.
Vote for Reforma. Opinions.
Do you like Reforma? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Reforma so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Arriaga
- Agua Dulce (- inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (- inhabitants)
- La Nueva Reforma (- inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (3 inhabitants)
- La Veladora (2 inhabitants)
- Las Tranquitas (5 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (6 inhabitants)
- Nicolás Bravo (El Hondo) (861 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (4 inhabitants)
- Rincón Guayabo (1 inhabitants)
- El Nuevo Potrillo (- inhabitants)
- San Joaquín (12 inhabitants)
- Santa Cecilia (11 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (1 inhabitants)
- Villa del Mar (541 inhabitants)