The town of El Amatillo is located in the Municipality of Arriaga (in the State of Chiapas). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #94 of the whole municipality. El Amatillo is at 3 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Amatillo is located at 15.5 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Arriaga, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Amatillo.
Where is El Amatillo? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Amatillo (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of El Amatillo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Amatillo (Chiapas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Amatillo
With the satellite map of El Amatillo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Arriaga. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Amatillo.
Vote for El Amatillo. Opinions.
Do you like El Amatillo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Amatillo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Arriaga
- El Recuerdo (- inhabitants)
- El Salvador (- inhabitants)
- La Angostura (3 inhabitants)
- La Ceiba (2 inhabitants)
- La Coyotera (Santa Elena) (- inhabitants)
- La Gloria (17 inhabitants)
- La Victoria (La Pichancha) (- inhabitants)
- Las Flores (3 inhabitants)
- Las Monedas (- inhabitants)
- Las Salinas (1 inhabitants)
- Nicolás Bravo (El Hondo) (861 inhabitants)
- Rancho Grande (6 inhabitants)
- Romelia Ordóñez Trujillo [Romelia Ordóñez Trujillo (2 inhabitants)
- San Juan (- inhabitants)
- Solo Dios (4 inhabitants)