The town of Rancho Tadeo is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 4 inhabitants. Rancho Tadeo is at 464 meters of altitude.
Where is Rancho Tadeo? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Rancho Tadeo (Baja California) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Rancho Tadeo, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Rancho Tadeo and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Rancho Tadeo (Baja California) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Tadeo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Tadeo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Rancho Tadeo.
Vote for Rancho Tadeo. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Tadeo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Tadeo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Ejido Carmen Serdán (246 inhabitants)
- ElizarrarÃ¡s (- inhabitants)
- Establo Méndez (9 inhabitants)
- Familia Cornejo (7 inhabitants)
- Hacienda El Canutillo (3 inhabitants)
- La Cruz (7 inhabitants)
- La Pajarita (9 inhabitants)
- El Conquistador Dos (- inhabitants)
- El Diamante (- inhabitants)
- El Escorial (47 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Limón (9 inhabitants)
- Puerto el Roble (12 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Benito (1 inhabitants)
- San Sebastián (5 inhabitants)