The town of Rancho Santa Fe is located in the Municipality of Ciudad Ixtepec (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 5 inhabitants. Rancho Santa Fe is at 77 meters of altitude.
The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2020.
Where is Rancho Santa Fe? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho Santa Fe (Oaxaca) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Rancho Santa Fe building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Rancho Santa Fe (Oaxaca) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Santa Fe
With the satellite map of Rancho Santa Fe will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ciudad Ixtepec. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rancho Santa Fe.
Vote for Rancho Santa Fe. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Santa Fe? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Santa Fe so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ciudad Ixtepec
- Colonia 5 de Febrero (43 inhabitants)
- Colonia Niza Luba (330 inhabitants)
- El Terronal (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio la Chilona (2 inhabitants)
- Laguna Bacuela (2 inhabitants)
- Loma San Juan (3 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (4 inhabitants)
- Nizandá (16 inhabitants)
- Rancho Decheematur (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Esperanza (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Mormón (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (116 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Antonio del Monte (17 inhabitants)
- San Jerónimo (11 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz Chivaniza (1 inhabitants)