Rancho San Benito (Tecate, Baja California)
Learn about tiny town of Rancho San Benito through its photos, maps and population statistics.
All the information about this town of 1 inhabitants of the State of Baja California
The town of Rancho San Benito is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 1 inhabitants. Rancho San Benito is at 451 meters of altitude.
Where is Rancho San Benito? How to get there? Map
Location map of Rancho San Benito in Baja California: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Rancho San Benito, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Rancho San Benito? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Rancho San Benito (Baja California) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho San Benito
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho San Benito, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Rancho San Benito.
Vote for Rancho San Benito. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho San Benito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho San Benito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Tecate
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Baja California (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Campanas del Desierto (1 inhabitants)
- Familia Cobián (21 inhabitants)
- El Testerazo (13 inhabitants)
- Familia Preciado Espinoza (- inhabitants)
- Familia Ledezma (- inhabitants)
- El Carrizo (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho El León de Judá (1 inhabitants)
- El Limón (- inhabitants)
- Los Columpios (- inhabitants)
- Los Gordos (- inhabitants)
- Rancho MartÃnez (- inhabitants)
- Rancho México (1 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Sandoval (San JosÃ©) (- inhabitants)
- Velásquez (21 inhabitants)