The town of Rancho Romero is located in the Municipality of Actopan (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 2 inhabitants. Rancho Romero is at 15 meters of altitude.
Where is Rancho Romero? How to get there? Map
Location map of Rancho Romero in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Rancho Romero, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Rancho Romero building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Rancho Romero (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Romero
With the satellite map of Rancho Romero will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Actopan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Rancho Romero.
Vote for Rancho Romero. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Romero? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Romero so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Actopan
- Cerro de los Metates (33 inhabitants)
- Cerro Gordo (1324 inhabitants)
- Desviación de la Reforma (El Polvorín) (2 inhabitants)
- El Conejito (La Bocanita al Jícaro) (60 inhabitants)
- El Roble (2 inhabitants)
- La Barranquilla Dos (La Herradura) (4 inhabitants)
- La Ciénega (3 inhabitants)
- La Cima (1 inhabitants)
- La Luz (226 inhabitants)
- Llano de Luna (144 inhabitants)
- Los Compadres (2 inhabitants)
- Los Pionchis (El Profe) (1 inhabitants)
- San José Pastorías (552 inhabitants)
- Plan del Águila (7 inhabitants)
- Villa Rivera (2 inhabitants)