Cerro Gordo (Actopan, Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)
The most complete information of the large village of Cerro Gordo (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave has 1273 inhabitants?
the town of Cerro Gordo is located in the Municipality of Actopan (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 1273 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #9 in terms of number of inhabitants. Cerro Gordo is at 618 meters of altitude.
The town of Cerro Gordo is located at 7.9 kilometers from Actopan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Cerro Gordo.Population in Cerro Gordo (Actopan, Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)
In the town there are 643 men and 630 women. The ratio women per men is 0.980, and the fecundity rate is 2.92 children per woman. People from outside the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave account for 0.16% of the total population. 22.70% of the inhabitants are illiterate (22.86% of men and 22.54% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 4.21 (4.04 within the men and 4.37 within the women).Population changes in Cerro Gordo since 2005
In 2005, in Cerro Gordo there were 1163 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are 110 more people (a variation of 9.46%). Of which there are 60 more men (a variation of 10.29%), and 50 more women (a variation of 8.62%).
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.08% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish. Unemployment and the economy in Cerro Gordo
33.07% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (58.94% of the men, and 6.67% of the women). Housing and infrastructure in Cerro Gordo
In Cerro Gordo there are 433 dwellings. 99.73% of the dwellings have electricity, 99.19% have piped water, 98.11% have toilet or restroom, 80.00% have a radio receiver, 93.24% a television, 83.51% a fridge, 49.46% a washing-machine, 13.24% a car or a van, 0.27% a personal computer, 23.51% a landline telephone, 1.89% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.
Population pyramid of Cerro Gordo
We have collected data from number of inhabitants of Cerro Gordo by age and sex, to show you the following population pyramid of the town. You can check how the percentages of children and adults are distributed, as well as women and men. With this data you can analyze the demographic structure, and know if in Cerro Gordo there is a generational replacement.
|Age range||Number of women||Number of men||Total population|
|Infants (0-4 years)||36||52||88<|
|Youth (5-14 years)||105||116||221<|
|Adults (15-59 years)||359||340||699<|
|Elderly (60+ years)||74||73||147<|
Where is Cerro Gordo?
Photos of Cerro Gordo
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Cerro Gordo? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Cerro Gordo.
Postal Code (ZIP Code) of Cerro Gordo
Do you want to know the Postal Code of Cerro Gordo so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 91480. The first two digits of the ZIP code of Cerro Gordo ("91") correspond to the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for Cerro Gordo
Do you like Cerro Gordo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Cerro Gordo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.