The town of Rancho Mayito is located in the Municipality of Aguascalientes (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 1 inhabitants. Rancho Mayito is at 1,872 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as El Zancudo, but changed its name a few years ago. This town decided to change its name in the year 2019.
Where is Rancho Mayito? How to get there? Map
Location map of Rancho Mayito in Aguascalientes: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Rancho Mayito, which is marked with the following symbol
The population of Rancho Mayito (Aguascalientes) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Rancho MayitoDo you want to stay in Rancho Mayito? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Rancho Mayito:
- LQ HOTEL BY LA QUINTA AGUASCALIENTES: 2 km away, direction Southeast (1 minutes by car)
- HOTEL HAMPTON INN & SUITES BY HILTON: 6 km away, direction South (4 minutes by car)
- MOTEL ASTORIA: 7 km away, direction North (5 minutes by car)
- HOTEL FAIRFIELD INN SUITES MARRIOT: 9 km away, direction North (6 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Rancho Mayito
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Mayito, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Aguascalientes. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Rancho Mayito.
Vote for Rancho Mayito
Do you like Rancho Mayito or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rancho Mayito to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aguascalientes
- Transgresa (- inhabitants)
- Condominio las Plazas (- inhabitants)
- Ejido Norias de Paso Hondo (La Lomita) (72 inhabitants)
- El Copetillo (1 inhabitants)
- El Refugio de Peñuelas (1638 inhabitants)
- El Tepetate (2 inhabitants)
- Estación Cañada Honda (536 inhabitants)
- Granja de Jesús (8 inhabitants)
- Granja Don Mónico (3 inhabitants)
- Las Tinajas (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Paraíso (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho San José (1 inhabitants)
- San Andrés (10 inhabitants)
- Condominio San Gerardo (- inhabitants)
- Villa Paraíso (16 inhabitants)