The town of Rancho Mayito is located in the Municipality of Aguascalientes (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 1 inhabitants. Rancho Mayito is at 1,872 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as El Zancudo, but changed its name a few years ago. This town decided to change its name in the year 2019.
Where is Rancho Mayito? How to get there? Map
Location map of Rancho Mayito in Aguascalientes: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Rancho Mayito, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Rancho Mayito? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Rancho Mayito (Aguascalientes) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Mayito
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Mayito, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Aguascalientes. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Rancho Mayito.
Vote for Rancho Mayito. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Mayito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Mayito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aguascalientes
- Anexo al Palomino (3 inhabitants)
- Centro de Arriba (El Taray) (1172 inhabitants)
- Cotorina (Coyotes) (1533 inhabitants)
- El Dominado (El Relicario) (121 inhabitants)
- El Turicate (82 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Campestre Bosques de las Lomas (12 inhabitants)
- La Congoja (6 inhabitants)
- La Cotorra (- inhabitants)
- Norias de Ojocaliente (4476 inhabitants)
- Norias del Paso Hondo (101 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alegre (Número Quince) (52 inhabitants)
- Rancho del Carmen (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Zapote (9 inhabitants)
- Rancho Galván (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Refugio de las Cotorinas (3 inhabitants)