Rancho López (Tecate, Baja California)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of Rancho López, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 4 inhabitants of Baja California.
The town of Rancho López is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 4 inhabitants. Rancho López is at 264 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Rancho López? How to get there? Map
Location map of Rancho López in Baja California: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Rancho López, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Rancho López building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Rancho López (Baja California) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho López
With the satellite map of Rancho López will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rancho López.
Vote for Rancho López. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho López? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho López so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Tecate
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Baja California (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Ampliación Ejido Jacumé (46 inhabitants)
- Club Campestre Eréndira (56 inhabitants)
- El Tony (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Bichi (5 inhabitants)
- Las Granjitas (17 inhabitants)
- Rancho Acosta (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho del Gil (1 inhabitants)
- El Duraznito (- inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Jiménez (4 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (1 inhabitants)
- Los Manzanos (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo Parcela Seis (2 inhabitants)
- Ruta de las Misiones (31 inhabitants)