The town of Rancho la Virgen is located in the Municipality of Tultepec (in the State of México). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #21 of the whole municipality. Rancho la Virgen is at 2,240 meters of altitude.
In the year 2010, this location joined Santiago Teyahualco.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Rancho la Virgen is located at 2.7 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Tultepec, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Rancho la Virgen.
Where is Rancho la Virgen? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho la Virgen in México, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Rancho la Virgen? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Rancho la Virgen (México) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho la Virgen
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho la Virgen, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tultepec. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rancho la Virgen.
Photos of Rancho la Virgen
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Rancho la Virgen? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Rancho la Virgen.
Vote for Rancho la Virgen. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho la Virgen? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho la Virgen so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tultepec
- Barrio de San Martín (283 inhabitants)
- Colonia las Brisas (- inhabitants)
- Ejido San Pablito (Paraje San Pablito) (719 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Cuquío (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nodín (2 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Paseos de Tultepec II (8667 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- Maite (Granja Maite) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho la Virgen (- inhabitants)
- Rancho San Joaquín (11 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Xahuento (1571 inhabitants)
- Santiago Teyahualco (69677 inhabitants)
- Paraje Trigo Tenco (832 inhabitants)
- Tultepec (72525 inhabitants)