The town of Guadalupe is located in the Municipality of Tultepec (in the State of México). There are 7 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #18 of the ranking. Guadalupe is at 2,230 meters of altitude.
This town decided to be annexed to Fraccionamiento Paseos de Tultepec II in the year 2010.
Do you want to locate the town of Guadalupe? You can find it at 1.9 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Tultepec, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Guadalupe location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Guadalupe? How to get there? Map
Online map of Guadalupe (México) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Guadalupe and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Guadalupe (México) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Guadalupe
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Guadalupe, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tultepec. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Guadalupe.
Photos of Guadalupe
In order for you to enjoy nature around Guadalupe, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Guadalupe, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Guadalupe. Opinions.
Do you like Guadalupe? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Guadalupe so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Schools in Guadalupe
Other towns in the Municipality of Tultepec
- Barrio de San Martín (283 inhabitants)
- Colonia las Brisas (- inhabitants)
- Ejido San Pablito (Paraje San Pablito) (719 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Cuquío (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nodín (2 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Paseos de Tultepec II (8667 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- Maite (Granja Maite) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho la Virgen (- inhabitants)
- Rancho San Joaquín (11 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Xahuento (1571 inhabitants)
- Santiago Teyahualco (69677 inhabitants)
- Paraje Trigo Tenco (832 inhabitants)
- Tultepec (72525 inhabitants)