The town of Rancho Karuna is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 1 inhabitants. Rancho Karuna is at 727 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as Rancho los Encinos. In the year 2019, the locality changed its name.
Where is Rancho Karuna? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Rancho Karuna in Baja California? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Rancho Karuna.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Rancho Karuna and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Rancho Karuna (Baja California) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Karuna
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Karuna, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Rancho Karuna.
Vote for Rancho Karuna. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Karuna? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Karuna so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Ciénega Redonda (83 inhabitants)
- Ejido Guadalajara Dos (El Gato) (27 inhabitants)
- El Escondido (15 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Miguel (- inhabitants)
- Familia Mercado (2 inhabitants)
- Familia Zamudio Canizales (1 inhabitants)
- Granja De la Presa (6 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (- inhabitants)
- El Rincón Dos (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Villa Flores (10 inhabitants)
- Rancho Fonseca (- inhabitants)
- La Ilusión (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Karuna (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Lupita (- inhabitants)
- San Judas (11 inhabitants)