The town of El Jagüey is located in the Municipality of Perote (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #80 of the ranking. El Jagüey is at 2,372 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as Rancho el Jagüey, because this was its former name.
Do you want to locate the town of El Jagüey? You can find it at 7.1 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Perote, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Jagüey location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Jagüey? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Jagüey in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Jagüey.
Need to locate a certain El Jagüey building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Jagüey (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Jagüey
With the satellite map of El Jagüey will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Perote. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Jagüey.
Photos of El Jagüey
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Jagüey, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Jagüey, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Jagüey. Opinions.
Do you like El Jagüey? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Jagüey so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Perote
- Colonia Luis Donaldo Colosio (- inhabitants)
- Colonia Nueva del Carmen (55 inhabitants)
- El Limón Totalco (2 inhabitants)
- El Palenque (7 inhabitants)
- Fabio Pumarino (9 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Victoria (1028 inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (4 inhabitants)
- Los Molinos (San José) (3215 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Paraíso (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Héctor Ferrón (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio Buenavista (El Tecolote) (105 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (97 inhabitants)
- San José Arboledas (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara (5 inhabitants)
- Unión de Ejidos Forestales (21 inhabitants)