The town of Rancho El Compadre is located in the Municipality of Tlaxco (in the State of Tlaxcala). There are 12 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #76 of the ranking. Rancho El Compadre is at 2,698 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Rancho El Compadre? You can find it at 3.9 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Tlaxco, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Rancho El Compadre location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Rancho El Compadre? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho El Compadre in Tlaxcala, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Rancho El Compadre building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Rancho El Compadre (Tlaxcala) is 12 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho El Compadre
With the satellite map of Rancho El Compadre will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tlaxco. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Rancho El Compadre.
Vote for Rancho El Compadre. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho El Compadre? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho El Compadre so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tlaxco
- Ejido José María Morelos Buenavista (5 inhabitants)
- El Embarcadero (8 inhabitants)
- El Grullo (6 inhabitants)
- El Llano (1 inhabitants)
- El Lucero (- inhabitants)
- El Paraje (5 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (2368 inhabitants)
- La Pera (3 inhabitants)
- La Trasquila (13 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Perpetuo Socorro (- inhabitants)
- Rancho el Potrero Mazayolo (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Escondido (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho los Serranos (4 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Huexotitla (401 inhabitants)
- San José Tepeyahualco (1074 inhabitants)