Rancho Dagninos (Baja California)
Learn about tiny town of Rancho Dagninos through its photos, maps and population statistics.
All the information about this town of 2 inhabitants of the State of Baja California
The town of Rancho Dagninos is located in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito (in the State of Baja California). There are 2 inhabitants. Rancho Dagninos is at 170 meters of altitude.
Where is Rancho Dagninos? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Rancho Dagninos in Baja California? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Rancho Dagninos.
Want to view a satellite photo of Rancho Dagninos? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Rancho Dagninos (Baja California) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Dagninos
With the satellite map of Rancho Dagninos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Playas de Rosarito. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rancho Dagninos.
Vote for Rancho Dagninos. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Dagninos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Dagninos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Playas de Rosarito
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Baja California (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito
- Bahía Cantiles (Cantiles Dorados) (37 inhabitants)
- Campo López (4 inhabitants)
- El Médano (2 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Casa del Rey (13 inhabitants)
- Colinas del Sol (- inhabitants)
- Hacienda del Sol (140 inhabitants)
- Familia Leyva (2 inhabitants)
- Mar y Sol (79 inhabitants)
- Rancho Anahí (23 inhabitants)
- Rancho del Mar (- inhabitants)
- El Aguajito (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Puerta Número Seis (2 inhabitants)
- San Andrés (6 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (- inhabitants)
- Sol y Mar (12 inhabitants)