The town of Rancho Cuba is located in the Municipality of Vega de Alatorre (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #170 in terms of number of inhabitants. Rancho Cuba is at 28 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
The town of Rancho Cuba is located at 8.7 kilometers from Vega de Alatorre, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Rancho Cuba.
Where is Rancho Cuba? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho Cuba in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Meet all the magical towns of the Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave State and discover their cultural essence
The population of Rancho Cuba (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Rancho CubaMany people want to stay in the town of Rancho Cuba itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL DELICIAS: 3 km away, direction West (2 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CARRANZA INN: 3 km away, direction West (2 minutes by car)
- HOTEL BERNAL: 3 km away, direction West (2 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MAREA BAJA: 4 km away, direction West (3 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Rancho Cuba
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Cuba, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Vega de Alatorre. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Rancho Cuba.
Photos of Rancho Cuba
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Rancho Cuba? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Rancho Cuba.
Vote for Rancho Cuba
Do you like Rancho Cuba or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rancho Cuba to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Vega de Alatorre
- Coyoles (6 inhabitants)
- El Asturiano (5 inhabitants)
- El Cafetal (- inhabitants)
- El Edén (4 inhabitants)
- El Manantial (7 inhabitants)
- El Relicario (3 inhabitants)
- El Taconazo (4 inhabitants)
- La Barreta (El Domingal) (8 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (6 inhabitants)
- La Palma (12 inhabitants)
- La Reforma (161 inhabitants)
- Laguna de los Domingos (22 inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (2 inhabitants)
- Paso Viejo (108 inhabitants)
- San Cayetano (7 inhabitants)