The town of Pozo de Oro is located in the Municipality of Vega de Alatorre (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #131 of the whole municipality. Pozo de Oro is at 298 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Pozo de Oro is located at 10.6 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Vega de Alatorre, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Pozo de Oro.
Where is Pozo de Oro? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Pozo de Oro (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Pozo de Oro, which has the following symbol
The population of Pozo de Oro (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Pozo de OroMany people want to stay in the town of Pozo de Oro itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL EL CARACOL: 11 km away, direction South (8 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL CAMINO REAL DE COLIPA: 15 km away, direction Northeast (11 minutes by car)
- MOTEL NAVIO: 16 km away, direction East (13 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DORADO: 17 km away, direction East (12 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Pozo de Oro
With the satellite map of Pozo de Oro will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Vega de Alatorre. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Pozo de Oro.
Photos of Pozo de Oro
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Pozo de Oro? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Pozo de Oro.
Vote for Pozo de Oro
Do you like Pozo de Oro or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Pozo de Oro to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Vega de Alatorre
- Aparicio (116 inhabitants)
- El Encino (2 inhabitants)
- El Tule (12 inhabitants)
- El Zanjón (- inhabitants)
- Finca Llano de Muchachos (Gaudencio Spinozo) (1 inhabitants)
- La Junta (- inhabitants)
- La Mascota (1 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (9 inhabitants)
- Los Zapotales (2 inhabitants)
- Playa Lechuguillas (Barra Boca de Chancla) (5 inhabitants)
- Pozo de Oro (- inhabitants)
- El Tauro (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (270 inhabitants)
- San Martín (Roberto Lagunes) (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Gertrudis (5 inhabitants)