The town of Rancho Conchita is located in the Municipality of Totontepec Villa de Morelos (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #13 of the ranking. Rancho Conchita is at 738 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Rancho Conchita? You can find it at 10.3 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Totontepec Villa de Morelos, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Rancho Conchita location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
#1 Where is Rancho Conchita? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho Conchita in Oaxaca, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Oaxaca State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
#2 The population of Rancho Conchita (Oaxaca) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
According to the 2010 official census, in the town there were 9 males and 4 females. The female/male ratio is 0.444, and the fertility rate is 3 children per woman. Of the total population, 0.00% comes from outside the State of Oaxaca. 38.46% of the population is illiterate (44.44% of men and 25.00% of women). The level of schooling is 1.11 (1.14 in men and 1 in women).Indigenous culture in Rancho Conchita
100.00% of the population is indigenous, and 92.31% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish. Unemployment and the economy in Rancho Conchita
46.15% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (55.56% of the men, and 25.00% of the women). Housing and infrastructure in Rancho Conchita
In Rancho Conchita there are 10 dwellings. 0.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 0.00% have piped water, 50.00% have toilet or restroom, 0.00% have a radio receiver, 0.00% a television, 0.00% a fridge, 0.00% a washing-machine, 0.00% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 0.00% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.
#3 Satellite photo of Rancho Conchita
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Conchita, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Totontepec Villa de Morelos. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Rancho Conchita.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near Rancho ConchitaDo you want to stay in Rancho Conchita? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Rancho Conchita:
- HOTEL YAKMATAAMBA: 16 km away, direction West (11 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HUESPEDES: 15 km away, direction West (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MUNICIPAL DE ZACATEPEC: 18 km away, direction South (12 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HUESPEDES SANTIAGO CHOÁPAM: 20 km away, direction North (15 minutes by car)
#5 Vote for Rancho Conchita as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Rancho Conchita or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rancho Conchita to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
#6 Comments and opinions about Rancho Conchita
#7 Other towns in the Municipality of Totontepec Villa de Morelos
- Chinantequilla (519 inhabitants)
- El Duraznal (6 inhabitants)
- Patio Grande (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Alejandro Villegas (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Conchita (1 inhabitants)
- San Francisco Jayacaxtepec (939 inhabitants)
- San Marcos Moctum (167 inhabitants)
- San Miguel Metepec (241 inhabitants)
- Santa María Huitepec (232 inhabitants)
- Santa María Ocotepec (212 inhabitants)
- Santa María Tiltepec (636 inhabitants)
- Santiago Amatepec (384 inhabitants)
- Santiago Jareta (225 inhabitants)
- Tierra Caliente (- inhabitants)
- Totontepec Villa de Morelos (1711 inhabitants)