The town of El Duraznal is located in the Municipality of Totontepec Villa de Morelos (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #15 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Duraznal is at 1,909 meters of altitude.
The town of El Duraznal is located at 2.0 kilometers from Totontepec Villa de Morelos, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Duraznal.
Where is El Duraznal? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Duraznal (Oaxaca)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Duraznal and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Duraznal (Oaxaca) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Duraznal
With the satellite map of El Duraznal will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Totontepec Villa de Morelos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Duraznal.
Photos of El Duraznal
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Duraznal? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Duraznal.
Vote for El Duraznal. Opinions.
Do you like El Duraznal? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Duraznal so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Totontepec Villa de Morelos
- Chinantequilla (519 inhabitants)
- El Duraznal (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alejandro Villegas (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Conchita (1 inhabitants)
- San Francisco Jayacaxtepec (939 inhabitants)
- San Marcos Moctum (167 inhabitants)
- San Miguel Metepec (241 inhabitants)
- Santa María Huitepec (232 inhabitants)
- Santa María Ocotepec (212 inhabitants)
- Santa María Tiltepec (636 inhabitants)
- Santiago Amatepec (384 inhabitants)
- Santiago Jareta (225 inhabitants)
- Santiago Tepitongo (616 inhabitants)
- Tierra Caliente (- inhabitants)
- Tierra Caliente (Rancho Uno y Rancho Dos) (10 inhabitants)