The town of Rancho de Castillo is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 1 inhabitants. Rancho de Castillo is at 2,173 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Rancho de Castillo? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho de Castillo in Chihuahua, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Rancho de Castillo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Rancho de Castillo (Chihuahua) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho de Castillo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho de Castillo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Rancho de Castillo.
Vote for Rancho de Castillo. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho de Castillo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho de Castillo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Altamirano (Wong Fong) (- inhabitants)
- Campo 7E (17 inhabitants)
- Campo 109 (209 inhabitants)
- Campo 4 (351 inhabitants)
- Campo 18 1/2 (54 inhabitants)
- Campo 9 1/2 (6 inhabitants)
- Centro de Rehabilitación Luz en el Camino (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho de la Familia Durán (2 inhabitants)
- El Bellotal (- inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento del Kilómetro 11 (89 inhabitants)
- Huerta Doña Alicia (8 inhabitants)
- Huerta El Golden (11 inhabitants)
- Huerta Quintana (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Secreto (- inhabitants)
- Rancho San Antonio (1 inhabitants)