The town of La Junta is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #663 of the whole municipality. La Junta is at 944 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Junta is located at 29.8 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of , which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Villa Corzo) it is at 64.0 kilometers in direction Northwest. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Junta.
Where is La Junta? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Junta in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Junta.
Need to locate a certain La Junta building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Junta (Chiapas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Junta
With the satellite map of La Junta will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of La Junta.
Vote for La Junta. Opinions.
Do you like La Junta? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Junta so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- El Bosque (4 inhabitants)
- El Placer (La Sidra) (5 inhabitants)
- El Zapotal (7 inhabitants)
- La Victoria (- inhabitants)
- Las Flores (5 inhabitants)
- Las Medallitas (6 inhabitants)
- Los Altos Lindavista (10 inhabitants)
- Los Engaños (4 inhabitants)
- Monte Bonito (8 inhabitants)
- Nueva Esperanza (8 inhabitants)
- Piedra Marcada (1 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (5 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (24 inhabitants)
- San José (23 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (6 inhabitants)