The town of Pensilvania is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #1409 of the ranking. Pensilvania is at 590 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Pensilvania? You can find it at 35.0 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of , which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Villa Corzo, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at North, at 34.4 kilometers. To enjoy the Pensilvania location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Pensilvania? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Pensilvania in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Pensilvania.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Pensilvania (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near PensilvaniaMany people want to stay in the town of Pensilvania itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL CENTRAL: 20 km away, direction East (13 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL SAN IGNACIO: 27 km away, direction Northwest (20 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL LA CEIBA: 26 km away, direction Northwest (19 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS CANDILES: 26 km away, direction Northwest (22 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Pensilvania
With the satellite map of Pensilvania will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Pensilvania.
Photos of Pensilvania
In order for you to enjoy nature around Pensilvania, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Pensilvania, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Pensilvania
Do you like Pensilvania or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Pensilvania to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Arroyo del Tanque (2 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (Pénjamo) (- inhabitants)
- El Esfuerzo (4 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (- inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (2 inhabitants)
- San Judas Tadeo (4 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (6 inhabitants)
- Las Trozas (18 inhabitants)
- Linda Vista (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alegre (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro (5 inhabitants)
- San Ricardo (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Cecilia (- inhabitants)
- Santiago Apóstol (- inhabitants)
- Texcoco (4 inhabitants)