The town of Quinta Rosa Isela is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #204 in terms of number of inhabitants. Quinta Rosa Isela is at 80 meters of altitude.
The town of Quinta Rosa Isela is located at 8.9 kilometers from Ciudad Mante, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Quinta Rosa Isela.
Where is Quinta Rosa Isela? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Quinta Rosa Isela (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Quinta Rosa Isela? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Quinta Rosa Isela (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Quinta Rosa Isela
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Quinta Rosa Isela, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Mante. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Quinta Rosa Isela.
Vote for Quinta Rosa Isela. Opinions.
Do you like Quinta Rosa Isela? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Quinta Rosa Isela so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- El Conejero (4 inhabitants)
- El Soyate (6 inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola Morales (3 inhabitants)
- Ismael Pimentel (3 inhabitants)
- José Gpe. Rivera (San Rafael de los Castro) (- inhabitants)
- Las Conchas (2 inhabitants)
- Los Dorados (63 inhabitants)
- María de Jesús Prado (9 inhabitants)
- Mártires de la Reforma (166 inhabitants)
- Puerto Rico (73 inhabitants)
- Ramón Pérez (- inhabitants)
- San Fernando (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (- inhabitants)
- Tanchipa (236 inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanos (9 inhabitants)