The town of El Pistón Dos is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #131 of the ranking. El Pistón Dos is at 89 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
Do you want to locate the town of El Pistón Dos? You can find it at 10.2 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Ciudad Mante, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Pistón Dos location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Pistón Dos? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Pistón Dos (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Pistón Dos, which has the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Tamaulipas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of El Pistón Dos (Tamaulipas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El Pistón DosMany people want to stay in the town of El Pistón Dos itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MOTEL LOS PINOS: 12 km away, direction North (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CHAVARRIA: 14 km away, direction Northwest (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL AMIGO: 16 km away, direction Northwest (13 minutes by car)
- BONITTO INN SUC. MANTE: 14 km away, direction Northwest (10 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Pistón Dos
With the satellite map of El Pistón Dos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of El Mante. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Pistón Dos.
Population pyramid of El Pistón Dos (Tamaulipas)
In El Pistón Dos there is a very characteristic age structure of the population, which you can see in the following population pyramid, with data from 2005. After analyzing the demographic data of El Pistón Dos, separated by men and women, and also by age groups, we can analyze what the future of the population in this town will be like.
Photos of El Pistón Dos
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Pistón Dos? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Pistón Dos.
Vote for El Pistón Dos
Do you like El Pistón Dos or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Pistón Dos to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Anastacio Martínez Gerónimo (- inhabitants)
- Ciudad Mante (79515 inhabitants)
- Don Cleto Tejeda Gómez (1 inhabitants)
- El Berrinche (1 inhabitants)
- Grago (3 inhabitants)
- Instituto Bíblico Bautista (- inhabitants)
- José Ignacio Rodríguez Guerrero Huastequillo (8 inhabitants)
- Plan de Iguala (88 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (2 inhabitants)
- San Martín (1 inhabitants)
- San Roberto (- inhabitants)
- Santa Bertha (7 inhabitants)
- Siete de Noviembre (76 inhabitants)
- Tantoyuquita (748 inhabitants)
- Timoteo Vega Sánchez (8 inhabitants)