The town of Planta Química is located in the Municipality of Apaseo el Alto (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #140 in terms of number of inhabitants. Planta Química is at 1,840 meters of altitude.
The town of Planta Química is located at 14.6 kilometers from Apaseo el Alto, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Planta Química.
Where is Planta Química? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Planta Química (Guanajuato) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Planta Química, which has the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Guanajuato State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Planta Química (Guanajuato) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Planta QuímicaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Planta Química, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Planta Química so you can contact them.:
- RANCHO LA PITAYA: 5 km away, direction West (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL VILLA MEXICANA: 7 km away, direction East (5 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LA NEGRETA: 8 km away, direction East (7 minutes by car)
- JOSEFASS HOTEL BOUTIQUE: 10 km away, direction East (7 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Planta Química
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Planta Química, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Apaseo el Alto. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Planta Química.
Photos of Planta Química
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Planta Química? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Planta Química.
Vote for Planta Química
Do you like Planta Química or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Planta Química to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Apaseo el Alto
- Bomba de Manuel Morales (- inhabitants)
- Corazón (3 inhabitants)
- El Árbol (131 inhabitants)
- El Calichar (162 inhabitants)
- El Cedazo (276 inhabitants)
- El Chamizal (El Rosario) (25 inhabitants)
- El Encinal (41 inhabitants)
- El Mineral (354 inhabitants)
- El Pedregalito (8 inhabitants)
- El Varal (38 inhabitants)
- La Mesa (La Mesa de Paredones) (47 inhabitants)
- La Providencia del Puerto (Pie de Gallo) (9 inhabitants)
- Luis Aguirre y Manuel Arvizu (4 inhabitants)
- Marroquín (927 inhabitants)
- San Isidro de Gamboa (1194 inhabitants)