El Oasis (Apaseo el Alto, Guanajuato)
Know the tiny town of El Oasis through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 1 inhabitants in the State of Guanajuato
The town of El Oasis is located in the Municipality of Apaseo el Alto (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #126 of the ranking. El Oasis is at 1808 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Oasis? You can find it at 10.8 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Apaseo el Alto, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Oasis location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Oasis? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Oasis in Guanajuato: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Oasis, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of El Oasis
With the satellite map of El Oasis will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Apaseo el Alto. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Oasis.
Photos of El Oasis
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Oasis, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Oasis, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of El Oasis (Guanajuato) is 38514
Are you going to send a letter to El Oasis? Do you have a friend in El Oasis and want to send them a gift through the postal service? The Postal Code of El Oasis consists of the following 5 digits: 38514. If you want to know more about how Post Codes are determined in Mexico, the first two postal digits of El Oasis ("38") correspond to the state code of Guanajuato, and the last three correspond to the people themselves. In Mexico, the same ZIP code can be assigned to several towns.
Vote for El Oasis. Opinions.
Do you like El Oasis? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Oasis so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Apaseo el Alto
- Ampliación de Aguaje (37 inhabitants)
- Catalina González (Loma de San Isidro) (33 inhabitants)
- El Montecito (Mandujano Atepehuacán) (460 inhabitants)
- El Refugio de Gamboa (El Refugio) (252 inhabitants)
- El Varal (50 inhabitants)
- La Campanita (10 inhabitants)
- La Esmeralda (51 inhabitants)
- La Presita (387 inhabitants)
- La Tijera (San Antonio la Tijera) (469 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas (Bordo de Santana) (6 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua de la Trinidad (1408 inhabitants)
- Palo Alto (41 inhabitants)
- Rancho del Carmen (La Peña) (15 inhabitants)
- San Felipe Calichar (San Felipe) (363 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz de Gamboa (876 inhabitants)