Plan del Higo (Chiapas)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of Plan del Higo, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 7 inhabitants of Chiapas.
The town of Plan del Higo is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 7 inhabitants. Plan del Higo is at 1,067 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Plan del Higo? How to get there? Map
Online map of Plan del Higo (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Plan del Higo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Plan del Higo (Chiapas) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Plan del Higo
With the satellite map of Plan del Higo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Plan del Higo.
Vote for Plan del Higo. Opinions.
Do you like Plan del Higo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Plan del Higo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Villa Corzo
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Chiapas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Arroyo del Tanque (2 inhabitants)
- El Desengaño (2 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (8 inhabitants)
- El Retiro (- inhabitants)
- El Roblito (2 inhabitants)
- Enrique Pereyra (2 inhabitants)
- Fracción la Esperanza el Tumbi (44 inhabitants)
- Fracción Líbano (3 inhabitants)
- La Fortuna (3 inhabitants)
- La Simpatía (11 inhabitants)
- La Yerbasanta (14 inhabitants)
- Dos Canelos (4 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (8 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (- inhabitants)
- Villalar (15 inhabitants)