The town of Paso del Río is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #416 of the ranking. Paso del Río is at 416 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Paso del Río? You can find it at 14.4 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Paso del Río location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Paso del Río? How to get there? Map
Online map of Paso del Río in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Paso del Río building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Paso del Río (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Paso del Río
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Paso del Río, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Paso del Río.
Vote for Paso del Río. Opinions.
Do you like Paso del Río? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Paso del Río so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Danubio (Llano Chahuite) (2 inhabitants)
- El Encuentro (- inhabitants)
- El Rosario (2 inhabitants)
- La Curvita (15 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupe (1 inhabitants)
- La Vueltona (2 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas del Río (Cuatro Vientos) (330 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (5 inhabitants)
- Los Tulipanes (- inhabitants)
- Nueva Guadalupe (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- San José (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (8 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (2 inhabitants)
- Villahermosa (2 inhabitants)