Know the tiny town of Papaloac through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 2 inhabitants in the State of Puebla
The town of Papaloac is located in the Municipality of Tepatlaxco de Hidalgo (in the State of Puebla). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #11 in terms of number of inhabitants. Papaloac is at 2874 meters of altitude.
The town of Papaloac is located at 9.6 kilometers from Tepatlaxco de Hidalgo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Papaloac.
Where is Papaloac? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Papaloac in Puebla? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Papaloac.
Satellite photo of Papaloac
With the satellite map of Papaloac will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tepatlaxco de Hidalgo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Papaloac.
Vote for Papaloac. Opinions.
Do you like Papaloac? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Papaloac so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tepatlaxco de Hidalgo
- Atlxaltenco de Guadalupe (3 inhabitants)
- Calera Cuentla (8 inhabitants)
- Cansino (41 inhabitants)
- Cuauhtinchán (8 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (Tecruz) (2 inhabitants)
- Esmeralda (7 inhabitants)
- Papaloac (2 inhabitants)
- San Miguel Cuauhtenco (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (Colonia Tetel) (61 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz Buenos Aires (54 inhabitants)
- Tepatlaxco de Hidalgo (16085 inhabitants)
- Texaxamaco (Mazatecochco) (- inhabitants)
- Tlalmimilolcotontoc (4 inhabitants)