Maps, photos and statistics of Cuauhtinchán, a beautiful tiny town of 8 inhabitants in the State of Puebla
The town of Cuauhtinchán is located in the Municipality of Tepatlaxco de Hidalgo (in the State of Puebla). There are 8 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #6 of the ranking. Cuauhtinchán is at 2754 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Cuauhtinchán? You can find it at 8.9 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Tepatlaxco de Hidalgo, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Cuauhtinchán location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Cuauhtinchán? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Cuauhtinchán (Puebla)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Cuauhtinchán
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Cuauhtinchán, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tepatlaxco de Hidalgo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Cuauhtinchán.
Vote for Cuauhtinchán. Opinions.
Do you like Cuauhtinchán? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Cuauhtinchán so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tepatlaxco de Hidalgo
- Atlxaltenco de Guadalupe (3 inhabitants)
- Calera Cuentla (8 inhabitants)
- Cansino (41 inhabitants)
- Cuauhtinchán (8 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (Tecruz) (2 inhabitants)
- Esmeralda (7 inhabitants)
- Papaloac (2 inhabitants)
- San Miguel Cuauhtenco (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (Colonia Tetel) (61 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz Buenos Aires (54 inhabitants)
- Tepatlaxco de Hidalgo (16085 inhabitants)
- Texaxamaco (Mazatecochco) (- inhabitants)
- Tlalmimilolcotontoc (4 inhabitants)