The town of Oklahoma is located in the Municipality of Balancán (in the State of Tabasco). There are 12 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #387 in terms of number of inhabitants. Oklahoma is at 18 meters of altitude.
The town of Oklahoma is located at 6.4 kilometers from Balancán, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Oklahoma.
Where is Oklahoma? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Oklahoma in Tabasco? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Oklahoma.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Tabasco State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Oklahoma (Tabasco) is 12 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near OklahomaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Oklahoma, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Oklahoma so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL CASA WALAKMUL: 8 km away, direction Southeast (7 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LA MECHA: 7 km away, direction Southeast (6 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DELICIAS: 8 km away, direction Southeast (7 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MONCHO: 9 km away, direction Southeast (7 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Oklahoma
With the satellite map of Oklahoma will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Balancán. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Oklahoma.
Population pyramid of Oklahoma (Tabasco)
In Oklahoma there is a very characteristic age structure of the population, which you can see in the following population pyramid, with data from 2005. After analyzing the demographic data of Oklahoma, separated by men and women, and also by age groups, we can analyze what the future of the population in this town will be like.
Photos of Oklahoma
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Oklahoma? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Oklahoma.
The Postal Code of Oklahoma (Tabasco) is 86935
Do you want to know the Postal Code of Oklahoma so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 86935. The first two digits of the ZIP code of Oklahoma ("86") correspond to the State of Tabasco, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for Oklahoma
Do you like Oklahoma or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Oklahoma to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Balancán
- Agricultores del Norte 2da. Sección (140 inhabitants)
- Chacabita (108 inhabitants)
- Chancabal (52 inhabitants)
- El Clavo (10 inhabitants)
- El Faisán (5 inhabitants)
- El Mango (6 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata Salazar (148 inhabitants)
- Estapilla Tercera Ampliación (2 inhabitants)
- General Luis Felipe Domínguez Suárez (1148 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupe (4 inhabitants)
- La Papaya (Manuel Rosado) (- inhabitants)
- La Revancha (191 inhabitants)
- Las Maravillas (1 inhabitants)
- Los Triángulos (3 inhabitants)
- Tres de Mayo (3 inhabitants)