The town of El Tamarindo is located in the Municipality of Balancán (in the State of Tabasco). There are 1 inhabitants. El Tamarindo is at 32 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
#1 Where is El Tamarindo? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Tamarindo in Tabasco? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Tamarindo.
#2 The population of El Tamarindo (Tabasco) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of El Tamarindo
With the satellite map of El Tamarindo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Balancán. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Tamarindo.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near El TamarindoIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Tamarindo, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Tamarindo so you can contact them.:
- SERVICIO DE HOSPEDAJE LUPITA: 25 km away, direction North (17 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN JOSE: 21 km away, direction North (14 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MACGREGOR: 21 km away, direction North (17 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MAC GREGOR: 26 km away, direction North (21 minutes by car)
#5 Vote for El Tamarindo as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like El Tamarindo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Tamarindo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Tabasco, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Tabasco
#6 Comments and opinions about El Tamarindo
#7 Other towns in the Municipality of Balancán
- Capitán Felipe Castellanos Díaz (San Pedro) (1526 inhabitants)
- El Aguacate (- inhabitants)
- El Cupimo (3 inhabitants)
- El Llano (10 inhabitants)
- El Naranjito (633 inhabitants)
- El Ramonal (526 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata Salazar (148 inhabitants)
- Ingeniero Emilio López Zamora (816 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (Parada San Antonio) (- inhabitants)
- Mata de la Hoja (9 inhabitants)
- Nueva Esperanza (2 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Paraíso (11 inhabitants)
- Pajonal (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alegre (8 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (2 inhabitants)