The town of El Tamarindo is located in the Municipality of Balancán (in the State of Tabasco). There are 1 inhabitants. El Tamarindo is at 32 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is El Tamarindo? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Tamarindo in Tabasco? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Tamarindo.
Need to locate a certain El Tamarindo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Tamarindo (Tabasco) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Tamarindo
With the satellite map of El Tamarindo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Balancán. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Tamarindo.
Vote for El Tamarindo. Opinions.
Do you like El Tamarindo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Tamarindo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Balancán
- Arroyo el Triunfo 2da. Sección (312 inhabitants)
- El Arenal (28 inhabitants)
- El Jobal (2 inhabitants)
- El Naranjito (6 inhabitants)
- La Arenita (23 inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (43 inhabitants)
- La Unión (1 inhabitants)
- Laguna Colorada (104 inhabitants)
- Los Cenotes (1193 inhabitants)
- Los Hermanos Hernández (- inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (686 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (5 inhabitants)
- San Juan (Guerrero) (48 inhabitants)
- San Marcos (1 inhabitants)
- Zacatecas (99 inhabitants)