Novillero (San Pedro Tapanatepec, Oaxaca)
Know the tiny town of Novillero through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 6 inhabitants in the State of Oaxaca
The town of Novillero is located in the Municipality of San Pedro Tapanatepec (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #48 of the ranking. Novillero is at 80 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Novillero? You can find it at 4.9 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of San Pedro Tapanatepec, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Novillero location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Novillero? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Novillero (Oaxaca)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Novillero
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Novillero, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Pedro Tapanatepec. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Novillero.
Photos of Novillero
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Novillero? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Novillero.
Vote for Novillero. Opinions.
Do you like Novillero? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Novillero so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Pedro Tapanatepec
- Agua Dulce (3 inhabitants)
- Bella Vista (- inhabitants)
- El Coralillo (- inhabitants)
- El Crucero (- inhabitants)
- Empacadora Alfonso Cavazos (3 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (4 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (3 inhabitants)
- Pesquería Guadalupe (354 inhabitants)
- Plan de Ayala (11 inhabitants)
- Rancho Cupido (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (6 inhabitants)
- Restaurant Mario's (1 inhabitants)
- Rincón Juárez (941 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (5 inhabitants)
- Unidad Agrícola (- inhabitants)