The town of Montecristo is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #1111 in terms of number of inhabitants. Montecristo is at 818 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
The town of Montecristo is located at 17.4 kilometers from , which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. In addition, it is located at 51.5 kilometers from Villa Corzo, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Montecristo.
Where is Montecristo? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Montecristo (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Montecristo, which has the following symbol
The population of Montecristo (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near MontecristoDo you want to stay in Montecristo? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Montecristo:
- HOTEL BOUTIQUE: 27 km away, direction Northeast (23 minutes by car)
- POSADA VILLACORZO: 27 km away, direction Northeast (19 minutes by car)
- POSADA DEL LIDER: 25 km away, direction Northeast (17 minutes by car)
- POSADA SANTA MARIA: 26 km away, direction East (20 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Montecristo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Montecristo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Montecristo.
Vote for Montecristo
Do you like Montecristo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Montecristo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Australia (2 inhabitants)
- Berlín (8 inhabitants)
- El Bosque (- inhabitants)
- El Chilar (9 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (20 inhabitants)
- La Alianza (- inhabitants)
- La Encañada (12 inhabitants)
- La Yerbasanta (14 inhabitants)
- Las Mariposas (7 inhabitants)
- Monterrey (1202 inhabitants)
- Predio el Progreso (9 inhabitants)
- Rubén Rodas (9 inhabitants)
- San José del Carmen (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (5 inhabitants)
- Sinaí (2 inhabitants)