The town of Mata de San Juan is located in the Municipality of Vega de Alatorre (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 5 inhabitants. Mata de San Juan is at 7 meters of altitude.
Where is Mata de San Juan? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Mata de San Juan (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Mata de San Juan building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Mata de San Juan (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Mata de San Juan
With the satellite map of Mata de San Juan will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Vega de Alatorre. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Mata de San Juan.
Vote for Mata de San Juan. Opinions.
Do you like Mata de San Juan? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Mata de San Juan so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Vega de Alatorre
- El Bejuco (Alto Concordia) (177 inhabitants)
- El Carey (- inhabitants)
- El Disparate (2 inhabitants)
- El Manantial (7 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (5 inhabitants)
- Héctor Torres Huesca (Coyoles) (- inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (3 inhabitants)
- La Estrella (6 inhabitants)
- La Palma (Tacahuite) (2 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (9 inhabitants)
- La Totola (2 inhabitants)
- Mauro Tablada Lendechi (2 inhabitants)
- Playa Lechuguillas (Barra Boca de Chancla) (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (270 inhabitants)
- San Vicente (30 inhabitants)