The town of Vista Hermosa is located in the Municipality of Vega de Alatorre (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 12 inhabitants. Vista Hermosa is at 34 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Vista Hermosa? How to get there? Map
Location map of Vista Hermosa in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Vista Hermosa, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Vista Hermosa and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Vista Hermosa (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 12 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Vista Hermosa
With the satellite map of Vista Hermosa will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Vega de Alatorre. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Vista Hermosa.
Vote for Vista Hermosa. Opinions.
Do you like Vista Hermosa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Vista Hermosa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Vega de Alatorre
- El Bejuco (Alto Concordia) (177 inhabitants)
- El Cariño (5 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (- inhabitants)
- El Rubí (2 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (7 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (2 inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (2 inhabitants)
- Las Poma Rosas (11 inhabitants)
- Los Tres Reales (La Totola) (1 inhabitants)
- Los Zapotales (2 inhabitants)
- Pozo de Oro (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Cuba (1 inhabitants)
- Los Vargas (2 inhabitants)
- Raya Honda (- inhabitants)
- Roberto VÃ¡zquez Montiel (El Taconazo) (- inhabitants)